Website Red Range Stock Supplements
About this Job
Looking for a position to sink your teeth into and make your mark?
Looking for a place to be respected and show your true ability?
Looking for a position with variety and a can-do culture?
The Cooke Agricultural Group is the business to work for.
Based in Kununurra (in the magnificent Kimberley, WA), The Cooke Group is a family-owned company with a diverse range of agricultural businesses, including Red Range Stock Supplements, Ord Valley Turf, Jabiru Mangoes and Red Dirt Cattle.
We are seeking a go getter with a can-do attitude to help facilitate and run the front-end administration and to be an assistant to the Executive Team when required.
We are looking for a team member who is:
- Well organised and self-motivated
- A decision maker that can make things happen.
- Friendly, laid back yet has pride and passion about their work.
- A creative thinker who can find solutions and likes a little pace.
- Is curious to learn and understand.
- Proficient in Xero and MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Has a degree in common sense and a sense of humour.
So, what’s in it for you?
- An attractive salary
- Be a respected member of a family business and not a corporate number.
- Be in a business where you can shine and show your true ability.
- Have input into solving problems and finding creative solutions.
- Work in the most beautiful place in the world (we may be biased).
If this opportunity excites you, please send your resume with a cover letter outlining your excitement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must sign in to apply for this position.